10 Reasons to Choose modularCaseworks over millwork
1. DURABILITY - Products can handle extreme use and are backed with a LIFETIME WARRANTY
2. GREEN - Greenguard Children and Schools certified and LEED Qualifying
3. FLEXIBILITY - Modular casework is built to be reconfigured and reused.
4. CHOICE - Impressive collection of products, finishes and component hardware providing you with an abundance of in-stock options, price points and lead times. Custom dimensions are also available.
5. PRECISION - Manufacturing of products happens in the USA using state of the art CNC equipment like Holzma, Weeke and IMA employing the highest quality standards.
6. REPLICATION - Plans are professionally designed in Autocad, Solidworks and Rivet Autodesk, and archived so that additions or reproductions may be handled with ease.
7. DETAILS - The same laminate color is utilized inside and out, and all exposed and unexposed edges are sealed with 2mm PVC impact resistant edge banded.
8. TIMELINE - Compressed project lead time and installation with 5 day quick ship programs and standard lead times of 4 to 6 weeks.
9. TASK-SPECIFIC - Featuring superior sort and organization functions, Hamilton Sorter systems present modular shelves with adjustable openings on 1” increments, full width color coded indexing with lens cover, and standard, legal and oversize sort shelves with full depth shelf supports for easy adjustment.
10. COST SAVINGS - Modular casework can be reused, added to and is classified as personal property with a 7- year tax depreciation vs. a 31 year depreciation for real assets such as “built-in” millwork.
See our website for more information http://www.fssbusiness.com/page/laboratory-casework